Ingredients we bought at the Indian grocery store:
Turmeric, Black mustard seeds, Curry leaves, Tuver dal (yellow lentils), Garam Masala, and Homemade samosas
Things Kev and I cooked:
- Papadam with a mango chutney, a yogurt/mint sauce and a nasty sauce that Kev likes
- Vegetable Pakoras (onion ones) - not bad for a first timer
- Dal Saag - Lentils with spinach, turned out yummmmmmy!
Things Kent and Michelle cooked:
- burnt rice and naan - a very hungover Michelle was having a tough time in the kitchen! :-)
- chicken tiki masala - I think Kent would say there is some room for improvement...
- Lamb boti kabobs - flavorful and yummy!
Definitely room for improvement but we certainly learned a good bit about the spices in Indian cuisine!